which foreign country, that you have not been to, would you like to visit? you should say:
what it is. when you would like to go there. why you want to go there.
thank you for the opportunity to speak to you. i am sure you will find my talk interesting and informative.
1. a) if i had to describe a foreign country that i have not been to, and would like to visit, i would choose england.
b) i am not sure if you have been there before.
2. a) i would like to visit england in their summer. b) that is to say, during the months of june or july.
there are several reasons as for why i would like to talk specifically about england. allow me to explain by shortly mentioning some of them.
3. a) first of all, i have heard that the english countryside, especially in the south, is very beautiful at that time of the year.
b) for example, i would like to visit the all the famous places like the white cliffs of dover.
4. a) secondly, i would want to spend a few days and nights in the capital city, which is called london.
b) what i mean to say is that there are so many famous places that i have heard or read about which i would like to see. for example: trafalgar square, the tames river, windsor castle, and so on.
5. a) lastly, i would like to spend some time with a typical english family. b) that is to say, i want to get to know more about their culture. what they eat, what they like to wear, what they do in their spare time, and so on.
6. so, those were some thoughts on a country that i would like to visit.