describe your ideal job. you should say:
what it is. where you want to do it. what about the working hours.
first of all, let me say, i am sure you will find my talk interesting and informative.
1. a) if i had to describe my ideal job, i guess it would be that of a dentist.
b) i am sure you have visited the dentist before and would know what i am talking about.
2. a) i would like to be a dentist in a small town in the country. b) that is to say, away from the pollution and traffic of the large cities.
there are several reasons as for why i would like to talk specifically about being a dentist. allow me to explain by mentioning some of them briefly.
3. a) first of all, i like the working hours. b) what i mean to say, is that doctors however, have to tend to emergencies at all hours, but dentists only see patients during office hours.
4. a) secondly, a dentist has a clean environment to work in. b) for instance, he is in his consulting rooms the whole day, and is not affected by the weather conditions.
5. a) lastly, dentist can decide on how hard they want to work. b) that is to say, if he would like to take a day off, he simply instructs his receptionist not to book any patients for that day.
6. so, those were some thoughts on my ideal job.